Mrs. McVeigh's Manners Classes
Online Classes for Ages 3-11
If Mrs. McVeigh’s Manners has not yet made it to your part of the world, or if you prefer online classes, then The Mrs. McVeigh’s Magnificent Manners Show is for you! Etiquette Expert Elise McVeigh takes your children through six important manners lessons in six sections, and reiterates the materials through books, fun worksheets, activity sheets, and videos. Learn More
Elise's McVeigh's Life Camp Interactive Seminars
Elise McVeigh's Life Camp will inform, entertain, and motivate your group on a variety of life skill topics. Sessions available upon request.
- Executive Training
- Professionalism 101 Classes
- Etiquette Dinners
- Parenting Group Classes and Tasks
- Young Men's Service League Chapters
- National Charity League Chapters
- Private and Semi=Private Classes
- Get Ready for Sorority RUSH Class
- Seminars for Fraternity and Sorority Groups
- Custom classes for your student(s) starting in 6th grade
We can also create your own adult group or private classes.
Manners & Etiquette
Elise McVeigh –For the Modern Age A Parent's Manual for Teaching their Kids
Mrs. McVeigh's Manners Camp in Highland Park, Texas
August 2-6, 9:30-12:30, ages 3-11, $225 per student. Email us at Mrs.McVeigh@sbcglobal.net to register today.